Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Beauty Favorites for March

Hello ladies! Posting my monthly beauty favorites early for this month because I'm going on vacation soon! I'll post pictures of our trip in the coming entries! I'll keep you all posted.

Anyways, I have tested a few product for the month of March and here are my favorites:


1. MAC Blush in Fleur Power - I was scrolling on my Instagram one day and I saw the lovely Rebel Rock on my IG feed and I fell in love with her makeup, particularly the blush that she was wearing. 


*picture of Shy wearing MAC Fleur Power, MAC Mocha and MAC Oxblood

I asked her what her blush was and she replied that it was Fleur Power. I bought this a long long time ago but it was only this month that I got to wear it more often. 

2. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation - This was actually launched last February and there was so much buzz about this product. I got curious and bought one for myself. I love the product. Although I'm not totally head over heels about this one but I can say I do want to include it in my March favorites. I will be doing a separate review  for this one. 

3. MUFE HD Powder - OMG you guys. This is one of the products I can definitely vouch for. I am totally in love with this product. I love using this in combination with the RCMA foundation. It just gives the most flawless finish and it really works well with HD cameras. Highly recommended. I will also do a separate review for this one in the coming days. 

4. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - I did a separate review of the product. Click here (http://ohaimynameisem.blogspot.com/2015/03/benefit-roller-lash-mascara.html?m=1) to read about my thoughts on the Roller Lash. 

5. Benefit Porefessional Primer - another of my favorites for this month. It just gives a smooth canvas when applied on my face. I also did a separate review for this product. Click the link to learn more:


6. MAC LE Cinderella Beauty Powder in Coup D' Chic - Also one of my favorites for this month and I think this will be a favorite for the whole year lol. I just love the finish that gives to my face when applied. My face looks flawless and very glowy. I also have a separate first look on this product. Click the link below to learn more:


7. MAC Studio Fix+  - Been using this the  past few weeks as a setting spray. I just love it in general. It makes my face look fresh specially its already summer here and the humidity is rising.

8. Sephora Mineral Powder Brush no.45 - I been using this with the MUFE HD powder. I just love the brush in general. It's not to big compared to my Sigma Round Kabuki brush. The size is just right and the density is also perfect. The added bonus is that it is a synthetic brush. It deposits the product instantly on my face.  

So there you have it. Those are my March Beauty Favorites. I would love to see yours! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment