Wednesday, March 18, 2015

February Favorites

I have to confess, I was too lazy to blog about my January favorites that's why I don't have any entries. 

Anyways, I really missed sharing with you guys my monthly beauty favorites. I know it's also a bit late to post this entry (it's already mid March) but...better late than never! So without further a do...here are my monthly favorites for February 2015. 


As you can see in the picture, there are some familiar products from my previous favorites but I came to realize that I've been using them for February...so why not include them again? Lol 

1. EOS Lipbalm in Strawberry - I've been loving my EOS Lipbalm...yet again! My lips have been very dry and chapped and what better way to bring back the beauty of my lips by using my favorite lip balm 

2. Himalaya Foot Care Cream - I'm very addicted to skincare products. Any skincare product you give me, I will automatically rid off in just a month or maybe just a few weeks. My friend, Swarnali, from India, gave me this Himalaya FootCare Cream and as you can see, I'm almost out of it. Lol it made my foot smooth and it removed the dead skin. 

3. RCMA Vincent Kehoe Palette - Ughhh...this is my holy grail palette. I began playing with it again the past few months and all I can say is that this is the most amazing product. It's highly pigmented and it feels like skin. I've been using it lately since it's almost summer and the humidity is not fit for wearing heavy foundations. 

4. Colourpop Cosmetic Lippie Stix in Frida - I got this Lippie Stix last month and I have been loving it ever since. I did a separate review for this so please check it out

5. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Oxblood and Please Me 


* Oxblood left and Please Me on the right

- two of my favorite lipshade. Oxblood is very similar to Frida and I think since Oxblood is a limited edition, you can easily use Frida as a dupe. The shades are pinkish nude. 

6. MAC Osbourne Collection blush - been using the blush the whole month of February since its a dupe to my the Balm blush. I just hate that it's not as pigmented as the Balm but I really love peachy pink shade. 

7. Rimmel powder and BB Cream - this was given to me by my good friend Clarisse all the way from UK. At first I really hated the products because I really have dry skin but with proper prepping, it makes a good combination. Very fitting for the summer season since it feels light weight but it has good coverage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment