Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Several weeks ago, Benefit launched its newest product in the U.S. and there has been so much buzz going on in the vlogging community. One of my favorite beauty Vloggers who is Samantha Reiley, raved so much about the new Roller Lash and I became curious of it. 


Benefit launched its newest mascara last March 05 here in Malaysia and I checked it out.  I tested the product at the Benefit boutique in Suria KLCC. 


The selling point for me was the fact that it really did curl my lashes instantly. I have really irritating, non-cooperative lashes. They don't curl easily even if I use a really good eyelash curler. This product did its job on my lazy lashes. It did curl without the help of any eye lash curler. 

Below is a picture of my eye lashes. No product whatsoever.


This is the picture after using one round of the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara


You can really see the difference. It opened my eyes and my lashes really curled. It's really an amazing product. I mean ladies like me who have trouble curling their lashes would understand how fabulous this product is. 

Points to Ponder:

What I like about the product:
- it does what it says it does
- opens my eyes
- curls the lashes instantly
- i love the colors of the packaging 

Neutral:
- packaging is a little bulky but it doesn't bother me

What I don't like about the product:
- price is a little steep for a mascara (mascaras only last for 6 months)

Where to buy: Sephora Boutique or Sephora Online Store
Price: U.S. - $24 Malaysia - RM95
Will I repurchase this product? 
I think I will repurchase once I finish it


No comments:

Post a Comment