Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cosmetic Tool Review: E.L.F. Stipple Brush

I'm not a professional artist by any means. I just love make-up that much that I actually spend money on stuff related to cosmetics. LOL! Anyways. I bought this cool tool from E.L.F. called the Stipple Brush.


What is a Stipple Brush? A Stipple Brush is a brush that you use for any wet or dry cosmetics (more on foundations) that needs coverage. I use it for putting on foundations.


This is actually a new product for E.L.F. It's a synthetic brush. What I like about this is that even if it is synthetic, it is soft. It doesn't hurt the face when you do circular movements to put on the foundation. So, that's plus points for this product :)



I personally love this brush. Price is good and quality is good. Another must-have.

No comments:

Post a Comment