Monday, October 31, 2011

Random ranting: Everything I Miss...

Since it's November 1 tomorrow, I'm getting all emotional again. Don't blame me, blame my hormones. It's the PMS-ing.

I'll just post pictures of the stuff or people I miss. I just miss them. I don't need to expound on that.


I miss my panget friends


...dancing and being drunk


...drunk karaoke nights, ahahha (that's jonah and mark by the way, lol)


....clubbing and dancing


...drinking and acting retard because of alcohol


.....being fun-crazy with the people you love

...dancing and drinking with girlfriends to forget all the boys who broke my heart

...receiving text messages from a special boy who made you cry but you still love them no matter what but boys are boys and they would forever be jerks...LOL having to talk to that someone, makes my day better even if the day sucked. even if it was just an hour. I would feel so much better. attacking that person with arguments, even if he didn't do anything wrong just because you miss him so much. 
...lastly, missing that one person who's been like an angel. oh, wait. queen bitch by the way, lol. funny how many bad eggs we have together. weighing the good from the bad, there's a lot of bad eggs in the basket. He's that boy who made me cry a million times but until now, he's the last man standing. I'm civil with him and that's the wonder of it. LOL :)) Bitch, I think you're my twin, hahaha :)) It's like the moment we we're born, our intestines were intertwined like sausages. I've always wondered where you are, how you are doing, if you're still alive but I know you are. You're that swagger bitch. I really believe he's my soulmate. Soul mates don't necessarily end up together but I'm happy that in this lifetime, I met you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment