Saturday, October 29, 2011

Long Weekend...Do I have that?

My life is a beautiful chaos. Sobrang dami kong inaasikaso ngayon. I thought this semestral break from school was a vacation but NOOOO.

So, what have I been doing? I've been doing all the dirty work for my sisters. LOL. As you all know, my sisters have their own businesses. They've already established their own brands.

like this one, my sister was in the afternoon talk show of Lucy Gomez

another shoot in our living room for Kabuhayang Swak na Swak

My other sister, the one from SD, she made this for the Biggest Loser

and then my other sister made the souvenir for Raiza Cenon's Birthday

 Since I am the baby (literally and figuratively speaking), I'm doing all the nasty paper works. I've been contacting event organizers for Christmas Bazaars and I'm doing all the reading. I'm such an angel.

the things that I've been reviewing for the past days

Honestly, this is loads of shit. Tons of work to do. Thank God I don't have work at the moment. I could be crying blood if I was. LOL. What I hate about this is that they're not reading the materials. FINE! Ako na martyr...

No comments:

Post a Comment