Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Make-up Haul Continues: L.A. Girl Perfecting Liquid Makeup


This is a continuation of my makeup haul review. I bought a lot of makeups and I just can't find the time to make a review all at once. lol.




This is from the brand L.A. Girl called Perfecting Liquid Makeup. I bought the shade in vanilla. I only used this once. I'll try experimenting with it in the coming days. I'm not so happy with this product. I'm not sure if I used the wrong brush when I applied it or the product itself really is not as good as I expected it. 



The time I tried this, it gave that cake-y effect that I hate. As much as possible, I want my foundation to be smooth and natural. This one did the opposite but I have to justify this because I've only used it once and maybe because I used the Stipple brush that's why it came to that ending. So I have to use it again with a foundation brush and give justice to this. Hahaha :)

1 comment:

  1. I just purchased this Foundation. Best to apply it using your fingers!!!

    ReplyDelete