Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Health Product Review: Lander Peppermint Pampering Foot Blush


Did you know that this thing exists in the market? LOL :D I was in the grocery one time (in Pioneer Center to be exact) and I found this foot blush.

I saw this one time on TV and I was curious. They said it was available in supermarkets. I bought this one last Summer. It's pretty cool because you can have your own foot pampering at home :D

Call me crazy but the first thing that I look at whenever I meet a new person is the feet part (whether or not he or she is wearing a shoe or a sandal). I love staring at clean footsies and I always wonder how some girls get that rose-y effect. This is the answer! :)

This one has a peppermint effect. It gives the feet that mint-y feel. It's pretty helpful for me since I run around chasing kids and my feet gets bombarded a lot. This lessens that feeling. Plus it makes your feet look nice. Hahaha :)

This item is really more on the vanity side of things. Not a need but a want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment