Sunday, October 23, 2011

Make-up Review: Milani Baked Blush

Okay, so I actually hoarded make-ups from the States. I love make-ups. Milani is one of those drugstore make-up in the States which is not yet available in the Philippine market. I've heard a lot of reviews that this is a good dupe for high end products so I ordered several products from the brand and now I am making a review :)

Anyways, I love this product.This is called the Baked Blush. It is actually a dupe for the MAC SF. This one can act as a contour make-up and at the same time also a blush. I bought the 04 Terra Sole and I use it as a contour.

What I love about this blush is that you don't have to apply much to your face (unlike other powder blush that you have to apply several strokes before you can see the color). It also has this mineral effect that makes your face lighten up. The blush also stays for hours (usually 8 hours or more).

Milani Baked Blush 04 Terra Sole

The blush has an applicator inside and it also comes with a mirror. There's a compartment under the blush for the blush applicator and the mirror. Pretty neat :)

mirror and applicator

Overall, this is a definite must-have for me. I'll buy other shades in the coming weeks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment