Wednesday, October 26, 2011

REB: Random Emotional Babble

I was fixing my stuff the whole day today. Cleaning up my room. I saw the notebook I was supposed to give to Jon for his deployment. Military S.O.s (Significant Others) often send Love Packages or Care Packages to their deployed loved ones so that they won't get home sick when they're sent to other places. It brings back so many memories.

Hahaha :)) 
y'all know the story. about our cute twins...lol :) Jayden and Thor
I placed a lot of quotes to lift his spirit

I'm cheesy when I'm in love...I meant those things really...

It brings back a lot of memories. I do miss him but things just happen. I's either they stay in my life or they walk away. Most of them walked away. Hahahaha :) I guess that's reality. I miss skyping with him. I miss the times that he'll wake up in 3 in the morning just because I sent him a message. I miss the long distance relationship. I miss the sucky time difference between Manila and Seattle....

No comments:

Post a Comment