Monday, March 10, 2014

February Favorites

I know it is a bit late to post this but I just want to share with you guys the products that I have been constantly using last month.

It's mostly Sephora products that I bought from Malaysia. I'm just so in love with all these products and these are all worth the money I spent for them.

Here's a rundown of my February Favorites:



1. Sephora 10 hour Perfection Foundation - my shade is in Medium 25 Beige. I love love love this foundation because it gives you coverage and it is a buildable. I used this foundation for our Prenup Photoshoot in Malaysia and I never had to re-touch my makeup. It was there from morning until we finished at midnight. It's good value for money. It costs about RM 69 = Php 966. 

2. Sephora 10 hour Perfection Foundation in Tan 45 - I bought this solely for the purpose of contouring. It works the same way as the other shade. It works best if you blend it and then put a bronzer on top for emphasis. 

3. Sephora Smooth Nail Polish Remover - This is a bit pricey for a nail polish remover but I love the fact that it gives a nice after smell. Your nails will smell good after using this. This I think is RM30 = Php 420

4. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Travel Essential Brushes - One of the best brushes that I've used. It doesn't shed. It is synthetic which I like because it is cruelty free. I think it is very durable and it would last longer than my other brushes. I bought this for P1,250 from an online seller. 

5. Sephora Express Drying Oil - this is my Holy Grail for my nails. It works wonders. Well actually if you are always on the Go and you need your nails to dry up quickly, you have to have this one. It is also a bit pricey because I bought this for RM 30 = Php 420. You get .23 fl oz. of product but you only need a few drops on your nails so I guess its not a bad deal. 

6. Sephora Nail Laquers in Beige, White and Transparent - I also bought this from Sephora Malaysia. It costs RM 26 each = Php 364. A bit pricey because you only get .16 fl oz of product. I said to myself it is worth the money because my nails usually chap off fast because I teach kids. It will be a miracle if my nails are still okay after a week and it did that exactly. So not bad for the price because of good quality. 

7. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD - my shade is in Natural. This is still my favorite drugstore brand of concealer. I bought this from the States for US $2.99 = PHP 134.55. Not bad because it works as good as the MAC concealer. I like the coverage of this one better than the MAC concealer but longevity wise, I would go for MAC. 

8. MAC Studio Fix Powder - my shade is in C3.5. I bought this in Malaysia for RM 114 = P1,596. I think the Studio Fix Powder is cheaper here in Manila because it only costs P1,400. Anyway, this is my Holy Grail Powder. I love the coverage. I would always buy this one and I will not go back onto buying other brands for powder. 

9. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - I bought this from the MAC Cosmetics store in SM Megamall for PHP 1,000. Not a bad price because you only need a bit of this and it will go a long long way. It is a buildable concealer. What I love about this one is the longevity of the product as you don't have to do re-touches. 

10. Loreal Lucent Magnique BB - They said that you can use this as a foundation but I actually use this as a primer. It is white in color. I like using this as a primer. You only need a few of this to cover your face. I think I bought this at Watsons for PHP 699. I like the fact that it doesn't have any smell unlike other face primers that has a scent. 

11. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer - this is by far the best highlighter that I've used. My holy grail for Luminzers. I love using this product because it gives me a nice glow. My husband bought this for me from a Sasa Store in Kuala Lumpur. A little of this goes a long way. Whenever I use it, it gives me that subtle radiance. 

12. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - By far, this is the best Naked Palette and I've been using this palette ever since it came out. I love the rose gold hues and the eyeshadows are very pigmented. As to what I said before, I've always been an Urban Decay fan so this one is a favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment