Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sample Room X Colour Collection Loot : Colour Collection Age Defying BB Cream CoQ10 Green Tea Extract SPF 45



I recently became a member of Sample Room. It is an organization in the Philippines that gives you sample of products and then you have to rate and give a review for the product. As their tag line goes "try before you buy"

So I had my samples came in today and yesterday. I am so happy with my goody bag today. They sent me a full size sample of the Colour Collection BB Cream. Colour Collection is a Tupperware Brand and I think it recently just launched its line of cosmetics with Bianca Valerio as their head make up artist and Bea Alonzo as their brand ambassador.

The box has a description of the product at the back that goes:

Delivers various age defying benfits to aid in collagen production. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.

From my knowledge, BB Creams, CC creams, DD creams and all other creams, the main goal is to stop aging. It does not really regenerate but it makes your skin intact so that it will not "age" anymore.

In the long run I think it will help our skin defy age. As to what they say...but of course, it would take years to actually see the difference.

I am pretty impressed with this product. To be honest, I thought this product was just similar to other local brands in the market but to my surprise, for me, the level of this product is comparable to Etude House and The Face Shop in terms of quality. Pretty impressive for a local brand.


This is how the cream looks like on the back of my hand. It has a nice creamy consistency. You can easily blend it on your face.


It has a nice coverage. As you can see, my black spot is not visible anymore. Overall, I like this product. I like it better than my Loreal BB Cream. According to the website the price for a 40 ml tube is PHP699. Not bad because the Loreal BB Cream is also PHP699.

Will I buy it?  Yes! Definitely. If I get to finish the sample sent to me, I will buy one again. I actually use BB creams as primers. Nonetheless, I think this product is worth it.

Downside: It is already summer and it is horrifying to use BB Creams. Sad to say the Philippines is a tropical country and the heat will just melt it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment