Sunday, March 16, 2014

First Impression: BH Cosmetics That's Heart Palette


My package from the Vanity Zone arrived last Friday. Thank you for a fast and smooth transaction. You can visit their site here: TheVanityZone


Anyway, I bought this palette from thevanityzone. It's the BH Cosmetic That's Heart Palette from Youtube Makeup Guru  ThatsHeart. From my knowledge, I know she is also half Filipino like Judy from It's Judy Time. It's a palette that contains 8 eyeshadows, 1 blush and 1 contour and highlighter.



The packaging actually reminds me of Too Faced cosmetics. It's very dainty and girly. It has a heart shaped mirror and at the bottom it says XOXO, Heart



First impression, sadly, I am not liking the pigmentation of the colors of this palette. I only like the black shade because it's the only shade that does not come off easily. I hope I am wrong but I will play with this palette more and give it a second try.

I do like the packaging because it's easy to carry but I am disappointed with the pigments. It's not as pigmented as my other BH cosmetics palette.



No comments:

Post a Comment