Friday, March 7, 2014

First Look: Milani Baked Blush and Rimmel x Kate Moss Lipstick

I ordered a few makeups from the very friendly Ms. Sonja Consular of makeupboxbysonja. Thank you Ms. Sonja for the very fast and smooth transaction. Until my next order :)



 Going back, I order a few cosmetics from Ms. Sonja and it arrived today. I am very happy with my loot.

I ordered the Milani Baked Blush in 03 Luminoso. I've always been a fan of Milani Baked Blushes. I had my first Milani Baked Blush back in 2011 and the shade is in 04 Terra Sole . The shade was too dark for me. It was an old rose shade. I used it before as a contouring blush to emphasize my cheeks. Peach-pink blush colors flaunt my skin. When I was browsing Ms. Sonja's online shop, I saw that she was selling Milani Baked Blushes and I saw Luminoso and I said to myself I need to buy that shade. The shade is just perfect for me. I think my camera flash didn't give justice to the picture because the color in person is a beautiful peach color which I think will be perfect for the summer.





I also ordered the Rimmel Lipstick by Kate Moss in the shades 104 and 110. I've heard a lot of raves on this lipstick and I wanted to know if the lipstick was good. I like the smell of the lipsticks. It doesn't smell like plastic. Some high end brands that I am using smells like plastic but this actually smells like fruit. Sort of like a lipbalm smell.







I cannot wait to try them out and play with these babies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment