Monday, March 24, 2014

Food Trip: Black Olive Cerveceria

It was Ladies Night last Saturday and ate Cacar messaged me if I can go out that night. I said yes of course! Who would resist going out? I'm making the most out of my single life. Anyway, I only have 5 days left before I get married so I'm expecting this week to be very hectic. 


We were supposed to go to Shangri-la Mall and eat fancy food at the new wing but we got lazy to move to Shangri-La. We decided to hop to Capitol Commons instead. It's just walking distance from our houses. Our first choice was Tipsy Pig. We were already inside but the place was already packed with people at 8 pm. 

Good thing we decided to leave and went to Black Olive Cerveceria. We were accommodated immediately. We had a nice table on the second floor. Ambiance was good. The service was good. Thumbs up to Black Olive. 



The food for me was delicious. We ordered Pizza, appetizers and pasta. Price is on the higher end but overall it was a nice experience. 


The attendant gave us a complimentary dish. It's bread with fancy oil dip. I don't know the name. Hahaha :D sorry. But anyways, it was okay.


Then they served the calamari. The calamari was also okay. The dip was okay too.


Then they served this. I think this is in the hot plate. It's called Chorizo something....but this I have to say is one of the best dish. It's really delicious. I love this plate.


And then this is the Proscioutto de Parma. Yummy for the price. It was worth it. I think this is P390 or something.


This one is the pasta. I also forgot the name but this is a good dish. I love the fact that they have quality food. It was rich in flavor. 


My lovely neighbors. Ate Cacar and Ate Sheena :)


We would definitely go back here if time permits. I love the place. I love the food. I love the service. 



You can visit them at:

Black Olive Cerveceria
Unit R3 A & B, Camino Verde
Avenue, Capitol Commons, 
Meralco Corner Shaw Boulevard,
Brgy. Oranbo Pasig

(02) 6332071 / 09175073512

Mon - Sat : 11am - 3am
Sun : 11am - 1 am

No comments:

Post a Comment