Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Review and Swatches: Mary Lou Manizer

This was actually given to me by my husband coming from a quick trip from Malaysia back to Manila. He went to Sasa Shop in KL to buy this highlighter from the Balm, which I was raving about. I showed him a picture and to my surprise, he bought it for me. 



It has a cute packaging. I actually like all the packaging of the Balm. It makes me want to buy all their cosmetics. The Balm in general has a good quality line up of products. Their blushes, highlighters and eye shadows are pigmented and it has a lasting power. 

In their website, the description of this product goes:

Meet Mary-Lou Manizer, a seemingly innocent honey-hued luminizer that catches everybody’s eye. This highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment