Monday, March 17, 2014

First Look: BH Cosmetics 10 piece Pop Art Brush Set



Another purchase from the Vanity Zon. Thank you so much Ms. Bea and Tess Labilles for the smooth transaction. You can visit their online shop at TheVanityZone .

I'm actually crazily hoarding a lot of brushes. I don't know why. It has become an addiction to hoard brushes even if in reality I really don't have much use for them because I haven't started my makeup stint per se. I mean if you don't do the make up of other people it is fine to at least own a set of good brushes. I have a lot. I don't know. Maybe because my first brush set came to an obligatory goodbye a year ago that's why I am buying a lot of unnecessary make up brushes. 

Going back, I ordered this from the Vanity Zone. I just find the brush and the casing cute. The casing reminds me of Sigma. The brushes are way way cuter. I love the colors. The brush itself is really soft. If I may add, the brushes are synthetic, meaning, it is cruelty free. I just like the notion of items that are cruelty free because I am an animal lover. I just hope they don't turn hard like my Real Techniques brush.

The BH Cosmetics Pop Art Brush Set contains 10 pieces.  


I think this is a good set of brushes to bring when you travel because all of the essentials are included in the set. I always travel and I need things that are handy and compact.  



I'm excited to bring this baby along with me in my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment