Thursday, March 13, 2014

Makeup Brush Cleaning Rant

I've actually been very meticulous about my makeup brushes ever since I had that acne breakout problem last year. Like what I've said before, my skin is not really prone to acne. I got stressed out that my face was popping zits everyday and I realized that my makeup brushes, sponges, applicators were the main cause of my acne problem.

I have this problem with being Obsessive-Compulsive but it's not yet the freaky OC disorder. hahaha :)) I'm still on the norm. Well not really OC but I just want things organized. Cleaning makeup brushes with shampoos takes a long time. You need to shampoo each brush one at a time. You need to dry them out for like 6 hours. Lucky if you get to dry them for 4 hours at least.



Since I'm impatient and I don't like to wait 6 hours for the brushes to dry, I bought this brush cleaner called Parian Spirit. You can buy it from Suesh. Costs around P850 for the 237 ml. Too bad, the Parian Cleaner Solutions here does not come with the small container. So I just use a plastic container to pour some solution for cleaning.

Downside of always using the Parian Spirit : My brushes are not as soft as before. I'm a little sad that my Real Techniques brushes are a little stiffer than when I first used them.

There goes my rant. I'm just upset with the condition of my makeup brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment