Friday, July 18, 2014

A special delivery from France

I was so excited. The mailman came knocking on our door and he delivered a special box all the way from France

I was expecting the box to arrive yesterday. I think it was a holiday last Monday if I am not mistaken that's why the parcel arrived a day late.

Anyways...remember the International Swap? This was the box I was talking about. Thank you Soumaya for this box. I think the lotion spilled that's why when I opened it, it smells good.


The cute little box where all the goodies from France are inside.


All the contents of the box. There were also some candies and treats that came in with the box.





I am excited to do an in-depth review of the items that I received. So far, I've used the Embryollise. Last month, it was included on my favorite's list. So glad thy Soumaya gave me an extra. ^_^

Swapping is very addictive. That's all I can say...

No comments:

Post a Comment