Thursday, July 3, 2014

Random Rant: My First International Beauty Swap

I am so happy to announce that my dream to have an international swap finally came true. Yeppp!!! I am so excited!!


I am already preparing my box for my dear friend Ludivine. She is from France. I joined this makeup enthusiasts group in Facebook and the goal of the group is to have beauty swaps from around the world. There are members from America, Europe, Asia and Australia. You just have to find your swap partner. 

Gladly, Ludivine was available for a swap. You also have to send your swap partner a set of questions so that you know what to get your partner. Also, you will have to agree with a certain amount that you two will be working on for the budget that goes with the swap. I am pretty much ecstatic about it. Our swap date will be on August 20, so I will update you with the status when I receive my box. 


No comments:

Post a Comment