Friday, July 25, 2014

My Second International Swap: USA

I am so addicted to swapping >_< OMG! What they said was true! It is very addicting! 

Anyways, I was successful enough to mail my package to the US despite of the holiday. Yes. In three days, the country would be celebrating the Raya festival or the End of Ramadan. The end of fasting for our Muslim brothers and sisters. 


     This is the Raya decoration at Suria

Anyway, it's been super fun seeing a lot of Raya buffets around the metro. Literally they are sprawling in the streets. My husband and I wanted to try the food but whenever we pass by, it's either we have so many bags because of shopping (taking advantage of the Raya Sale) or my  feet are too tired of walking because of the malls around. 


  Banchetto style food stalls for the Raya


Anyway, LOL I've been making a lot of side stories! Okay...let's go to the update on my second swap!

I managed to do a swap with a friend from Be a Beauty Correspondent group in Facebook. For you to become a member of the group, you have to send a private message to any of the admins stating that you want to join and they'll reply as soon as they read your message. They'll get your email address and then they'll let you in. All the ladies there are very friendly and nice. 

My first swap was with Soumaya, a friend I met in the group and she lives in Paris, France. The next swap I'm doing is with Kaoyee who is from the US. I sent my parcel a day late because I got confused with the post offices here. Apparently there are two kinds - the Poslaju which is the national courier and the POS Malaysia which is both national and International. I went to Poslaju and had a miscommunication with the mail carrier that's why I had to go to POS Malaysia. 

So there, I still have two pending swaps. One this coming August with Ludivine (France) and the other on Late September - Early 
October with Sabrina (Germany). I also joined the Halloween Swap. Hopefully I'll get my partner this August so I can shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment