Monday, July 7, 2014

Beauty Review: Secret A Magic Beauty Story Moisture Mask by Princess + Update on Beauty Swap

Yesterday, my husband and I went to Suria Mall and to Pavilion Mall to buy some stuff. Primarily for my Beauty Swap partner and some stuff for the house. 

Anyways, we went to Watsons in Pavilion Mall and found tons of beauty masks. All of their packaging were so cute because most of them came from Japan and Korea.

 A little sidetrack story, I  was overwhelmed with the stuff that they have in Watsons. They even have Clio. Clio is a beauty brand from Korea which is endorsed by Sandara Park and their beauty line up is to die for.  I wanted to buy the lipincure lipstick but I said I'll just buy it some other time because I really need to finish shopping for my beauty swap. 

Anyways...there were so many beauty masks that I wanted to try but this mask in particular caught my attention.


The packaging is cute and hilarious at the same time. Teehee ^_^ This is from the brand Secret A and it claims that this is the number 1 moisturizing mask in Korea. One costs RM 6.90...roughly around PHP 96 when converted to Peso. 


This is the whitening mask. I really find the cartoon funny. I don't know if it works instantly but it claims that it does. We wi see about that when I use it.


This one is the moisture mask. This is the one that I am testing right now.


It claims that it is an effective natural moisturizing functional mask. It contains 10 kinds of the most effective ingredient, rich of Hyaluronic Acid which effectively hydrate skin, minimize skin pores, anti-skin dullness & enhance skin immunity.

It claims that it also does not contain the following:

- Triclosan
- Mineral Oil
- Minerals
- Coloring
- Flavoring 
- Paraben
- Benzophenone

Directions to use:
1. After cleansing face, place facial mask onto face and ensure that the mask fits properly onto skin. 
2. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and remove it
3. Gently massage essence onto face until fully absorbed.

Anyway...I used the mask for 25 minutes maximum and I can say that it left my skin moisturized. It's the typical effect of of the Hyaluronic Acid like the Hada Labo. 

What I like about the product:
- it's cheap. It's only RM 6.90.
- Easy to find. You can buy this at Watsons
- You will feel the hydrated effect immediately

What I don't like about the product:
- I struggled un-folding the mask because it was too wet and the facial mask itself was clumping altogether. 

***Update on my Beauty Swap***

Anyways, to update you guys on my upcoming beauty swap. I found another swap partner from France and her name is Souyama. We managed to arrange things over the weekend and agreed to do our swap mail today. Our budget is around 30€ (Euros) converted to Malaysian Ringgit, it is only around RM132. Converted to Peso it's only around PHP 2,500. 


That is the picture of the things I bought for her within our budget of 30€. 


And this is how it looks like inside the box. 

I hope she likes what I bought for her. It's going to be shipped to France today. I'm so excited ^_^ 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment