Thursday, July 24, 2014

Monthly Favorites: July 2014

I'm posting my monthly favorites earlier this month because I am so sure that I won't be able to post this on August 01. Our family is visiting from Manila and everyone will surely be busy here in Malaysia because of the Raya. 

As per my previous posts, haven't been posting much about new cosmetic products lately because I'm discovering more of the skin care products. 

Let's get started! ^_^

1. Elianto Natural Therapy in Melon and Cucumber - This is a shower gel. I love using shower gels instead of using bar soaps just because it's easier to scrub with gels using a loofa. I love the scent. It gives a fresh aroma in the body.

2. Le Petit Marseiliais Creme mains Nourrissante Peaux Tres Seches - this one was actually given to me by my friend Soumaya from our swap. As you can see, I received this a week ago but I love it so much that it's almost empty. It gives the moisturizing effect similar to the soap and glory hand lotion. It also smells like vanilla. Vanilla scents are my most favorite scents of all. 

3. Nivea Creme - I also got this from the box that Soumaya sent me. I know this Creme has been in the department since forever. When I was younger my mom used to have the same exact creme. I used to play with the Creme when I was younger and I never liked the formulation but now that I am older, I appreciate what it does to my skin. It makes my skin moisturized. The place where I am right now is not as cold as France but it's also not as humid in Manila that's why it's perfect to use this in this type of climate.

4. Loreal Make-up Remover - I discovered this at Watsons because they were having a promotion. I think I got this for only RM 18. Anyways, my sephora makeup remover is gone that's why I decided to give it a try. It does the job of removing makeup plus it's half water and half oil formulation. 

5. MAC LE Enchanted One - I think this is the second time that it is in my monthly favorites. I am so loving this lipstick. This is my MLBB (My Lips But Better) color. I love the nude color it gives to my lips. It doesn't make you look pale (there are nude lipsticks that make you look like you're dying) but it is in the nude tone. It reminds me of the lip colors back in the 90s. Sadly this is limited edition. It was a part of the MAC Alluring Aquatics Collection. 

6. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - this product is very popular in the blogging and vlogging world. They said that this is a dupe for the Chanel Aqua Foundation. The formula for me is not the typical that I would usually gravitate towards because it's very thin. I like thick formulas for liquid foundations. The coverage is buildable. For 1 pump you get a light coverage. I usually do 2 pumps of this foundation. The thing that I like about it is that you feel like you are not wearing anything at all because it's super lightweight but at the same time it gives you coverage. Another plus for me is that I like the smell. It doesn't smell like chemical like the typical foundations. It has a fruity smell. 

7. Uriage Eau Thermale - this also came in the box that Soumaya gave me. This one is a Thermal Water for face hydration. I like spritzing it on my face when I feel hot. It gives the cooling effect similar to the Evian Spray. 

8. Roge Cavailles Gel Surgras Bain et Douche - this also came in together with the other items in Soumaya's package. I love this bath lotion. It smells like my Glad hair day - like a vanilla raspberry scent. It's also almost empty actually. I want to find another one like this and stock up on it because it's really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment