Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Monthly Favorites: June 2014

It's the second day of July and you know that it's time for my monthly favorites!



Let's get started

1. Sephora CC Cream + Colour - I found a new way to use this product and so far I've been liking the technique that I've been using. I blend the CC Cream with my primer and what I've noticed is that it makes my foundation a little bit dewy. I like dewy foundations because it gives you that glow. You can use the CC cream as a stand alone product but I like using it as a base.

2. Beauty Blender Solid Cleaner - This is actually the soap that I use to deep clean my brushes and my beauty blender. I love the scent of the soap. It gives my brushes a fresh smell when I clean them.

3. MAC LE Enchanted One - The lipstick is a part of the Alluring Aquatic Edition and I am so happy that I have this shade. I consider it as my MLBB. 

4. Sleek I-divine Palette - I'm not sure what this palette is because I left the cardboard box back in Manila. In my previous post, I purchased this palette from Luxola together with my other brushes. I love this palette. It has a lot of neutral shades and it is very slim and compact. I travel a lot and I need light weight packaging to carry with me. I find the palette very ideal for traveling. 

5. Soap and Glory Hand Food - I super super love this hand cream. It's actually almost empty and I need to buy a new one. This is the only hand cream that I find moisturizing. Most hand creams that I tried were either oily or dry but this one works well. 

6. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre - This is the holy grail of moisturizers. No wonder PRO MUAs keep on raving about this because it works well. It eliminates puffiness and it makes your skin hydrated. Words are not enough to describe how good this product is...that's why I suggest you try it yourself.

7. Maybelline Falsies Mascara - I love this Mascara. This is actually a drugstore dupe to the Benefit They're Real Mascara. It volumizes the eye lash by giving fibers when you coat your lash. 

8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate - I know this is included in my May favorites but what can I do? I super love this product and it deserves another spot in my favorites list. The hype about the product is true. I know MAC released a similar pomade line for the brows but that I have to try. 

Disclaimer:
All products mentioned above were purchased by me. I am not sponsored nor paid to write this entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment