Monday, July 21, 2014

First Look: Bourjois Cosmetics

Hello ladies! Finally back from being MIA. HaHa! I miss blogging! I've been very busy with errands and forgive me for that. 


Anyways, in this entry, I want to share with you guys my recent trip to Watsons Pavilion. I am so happy that Bourjois is finally available not only in Sunway Pyramid but also in Watsons! 


I got this picture from Bourjois Malaysia FB page. Bourjois is currently available in Pavilion and Sungei Wang Plaza. The last stop will be at Suria. 


I bought the Healthy Mix Foundation and the Blush. All I can say is that it was worth the wait buying the products.


I bought the blush in 02 Rose Frisson. I like that this is magnetic. You don't have to worry that you won't be able to close the compartment and make a mess in your cosmetic bag. 


It also comes with a blush brush inside. It also has a small size mirror which I think I wouldn't use but that's a plus. If you can see the two silver circles, those are the magnets. 


The color of the blush is like a hot rose pink color. The blush has this scent to it. What I realized about French products is that they like rose scents. Some are sweet scents, some are very floral. The blush smells floral. Kinda reminds me of how my grandma smells. The scent kinda annoys me but when you actually put in on your face. The scent goes away. 


I also bought the healthy mix foundation. It's been so raved about both on the blogging sphere and on YouTube. They said it was comparable to a Chanel foundation. I don't know if this is true but I think they said that Chanel and Bourjois are sister companies. So maybe that's why they have the same formulation? I don't know but this is a good foundation for a cheap price. 


My shade is in Beige Clair or Light Beige.

I can't wait to use both products in the future. I think this will be included in my July favorites. Teehee! :>

How bout you? Do you have any hauls to share?



No comments:

Post a Comment