Sunday, July 6, 2014

Glamglow Youthmud Tingle Exfoliate Treatment



I've been hearing so much positive feedback about this product or should I say the brand itself is making a lot of buzz. 

Anyways, people are saying that this is a super mud used by Hollywood stars in exfoliating their skin. I was given a sample of this product last Christmas. It was sent to me by my sister from the USA. She got it from Sephora. It was only now that I had the time to test the product and see if it works.


The sample that I got was the black one. It's the tingle exfoliate treatment. I was hesitant to try this because i was reading a lot of reviews and they were saying they had breakouts after trying this product. My skin is not at it's best condition right now. I don't have acne but I have small breakouts like the rash type on the skin. I read that this is due to the hormonal imbalance. I'm quite irritated that it's taking forever to get rid of the small rashes on my face that's why I tested this mud mask. 


The direction says to apply a thin layer on the face. That's how it looks like with the thin layer. You can see sort of black spots on my face. I don't know what that was. 

To warn you, if you'll be using this one, it stings like hell. It's like it's burning your face but the moment it cools down, you'll feel that minty fresh sensation on your face. 


After 10 mins., my face looked like this. The solution became stiff - sort of like you are wearing a breakable thing on your face.

Afterwards, you have to rinse it off in circular motion with water. 

The effect on my skin was instantaneous. I felt that my skin was clean and that it became softer. It gives you the feeling of a facial treatment at the comfort of your house. 

PROs
- instant effect on the skin
- leaves a fresh clean feeling
- leaves the skin soft
- pores became smaller (I had a breakout on my cheek pores, it became bigger for some reason but upon using this, it became smaller)

CONs
- stings your face 
- expensive 

Rundown of the product:

Glamglow Youthmud Tingle Exfoliate Treatment

Where to buy: Sephora
What it does: Mud Exfoliator 
Price: Sample, got it for free


Will I buy the full size product after testing the sample?

- No...just because it's too expensive for me. I feel that some other products will do the same immediate effects at half the price. It does work but the price is ridiculously high for me. 

Will you recommend it to others?

- Yes! I do recommend the product because it works instantly. I do like it but the real downside is the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment