Sunday, July 24, 2016

A'pieu X Rilakumma Air Fit Cushion XP


Hello guys! I am back! I'm doing a review on the Rilakkuma x A'pieu Air Fit Cushion XP. As you can see, I have this frenzy over cute Korean Cushion compacts, thus, the crazy spending over cushions. 

Packaging

Packaging is very cute. To be honest, this is their selling point for me. It comes in a vibrant yellow box with Rilakumma as the design. The compact also have the same design.


The box includes an extra refill and a puff. I got mine in the shade No. 23 which I think is the darker shade of the two. Korean Cushions tend to be light in shades since most Koreans are very fair. No. 23 for me is not an exact match to my skin color but it's manageable since most cushion foundations oxidize. 


This is how the inside looks like. There is a small compartment for the puff. The puff design is really adorable. It has the face of Rilakkuma all over. 


This is the cushion foundation itself. As I've said earlier I got the shade No. 23. The shade looks dark but when on the face, it's really light. 

Background on my skin

I am an NC30 to NC35 for MAC. Although I am leaning towards NC30 now. I have normal to dry skin. 

Product testing 

This is my bare face without any primers or moisturizers. 


And this is my face with the A'pieu Air Fit Cushion XP. 


Thoughts

I like the finish of the foundation. It's semi-matte. It's easy to apply. It doesn't crease and it's not patchy. Plus I think the shade is an okay match with my skintone. It also balanced the redness and dark spots which is another plus. Overall, I like the product. 

Would you repurchase: I would probably just repurchase the refill :) 

Would I recommend it to others: Yes! If you have a light skin tone, I highly recommend it.

Product Rundown:
What: Rilakkuma X A'pieu Air Fit Cushion XP
Where to Buy: Korean Depart, TesterKorea or if you live in the Philippines you can buy it from the SMYLEE group
Price: PHP950 (US$20.21)
Shades: 21 and 23 
Product Finish: Semi-Matte 










No comments:

Post a Comment