Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Product Empties: July 2016

It's that time of the year! Collecting my empty bottles; empty containers of my most used products. Without further a do, let's get started :) 


Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this entry are not sponsored in any way. Everything was bought with my own money. 


1. Innisfree Green Tea Mint Shampoo - I bought this back in April when we had our vacation in Seoul, South Korea. A friend of mine messaged me and asked me to buy her the complete set and out of curiousity, I bought a set for myself. I finished the shampoo immediately. The conditioner and the other hair treatment I haven't but the conditioner would be emptied soon lol. This is such a great product. It smells great. It relaxes you when you lather up your hair and the best part is, it is affordable. Thank goodness, I found an online shop where I can repurchase this one. 

Would I repurchase: Yes! Definitely! 
Would you recommend it to others: Yes! Highly recommended 


2. The Face Shop Soul Perfume - I also got this last April and I'm almost out of it. There's only 1/4 remaining and I'm crying. This is not available in any stores here in Manila and I think it is limited edition. It smells really good. It has a flowery refreshing scent that surprisingly I came to love. 

Would I repurchase: Yes if it would be available here 
Would I recommend it to others: Yes 


3. Majolica Majorca Brow Lash Colorist - After how many years of usage, it finally met the end. I really love this product for taming my brows plus it's very pigmented. If your brows already has its shape, there is no need to use a pomade. This alone would be good. 

Would I repurchase: Probably not because I am looking into other brands to try 
Would I recommend it to others: Yes 


4. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - it's not really empty but I'm already half way there which is an achievement for me because I hated this product initially. I rediscovered it just a few months ago and I fell in love with it. 

Would I repurchase: Probably but I have a lot of concealers at the moment 
Would I recommend it to others: Yes 


5. MAC Prolongwear concealer - RIP to my holy grail concealer. The journey has been long and fun. I've been very happy with this product and at the moment, nothing still can beat this one on my list of must haves. 

Would I repurchase: Yes, definitely 
Would I recommend it to others: Yes 


6. MAC Studio Fix Powder - it's not really empty but I already hit pan which is another achievement for me. This is one of my go-to powders when I just want my errands day makeup on. 

Would I repurchase: Yes 
Would I recommend it to others: Yes 


So, that is my list of product empties, how about yours? What's on your list? 



No comments:

Post a Comment