Sunday, July 10, 2016

Banila Co. Clean It Zero

I am back with another review! This time it's from the Korean Brand Banila Co. The product that I'm reviewing is their best selling product which is the Clean It Zero. 

Disclaimer: I bought the product with my own money for the purpose of research. Nothing here is sponsored. 


Banila Co. is one of those Korean brands that is popular around the world. In fact, it already has its own physical kiosk here in Manila. Everyone in the beauty sphere has been raving about this product and I finally had the opportunity to try it. 


I was able to buy a sample size of it from my favorite Korean Cosmetic supplier Ji Yuri. Best part of it is that I only paid PHP40 / US$0.85 per tub. She only had the pink tub available which is suitable for those who have normal skin. 

Claims
It claims to instantly removes makeup. It also claims to be an exfoliator and it breaks down dead skin cells. 

Product Ingredients
-Papaya extract
-Acerola Extract 

Usage 
Take a small amount and massage gently on to the skin. Rinse with lukewarm water or use facial tissue to wipe off the balm. 

Verdict:
I really like the product. It's easy to use and it does the claims. It doesn't leave any residue on your face. It is better used with lukewarm water then rinse it than using with a facial tissue.

Pros
-Easy to use 
- readily available at Banila Co. (It has a physical store in Landmark, Trinoma) 
- price is on point and worth the money
- It is also available world wide via other websites like TesterKorea 

Neutral 
- it has a very flowery spring scent. It smells really good but I know not every one likes scented products 

Cons
- none I can think of 


Would i repurchase it?
Yes, definitely. It's a must-have. I am planning to buy the full-size product next time. 

Would i recommend it to others?
Yes! Specially to those who have sensitive skin. 

Product Rundown
Product Name: Banila Co Clean It Zero 
Where to Buy: Banila Co Trinoma, AltheaKorea, TesterKorea, or from sis Ji Yuri if you live in the Philippines 
Price: PHP1,040 or US$22.12 (100 g/full size) I bought the sample size for PHP40 or US$0.83 per tub 
Variety: I bought the pink one which is for Normal skin, there are 3 more varieties. 




No comments:

Post a Comment