Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Korean Skincare: Dewytree Aqua Keeper Panda Mask

Hello loves! I am back with another review. This time it is from the brand Dewytree. The product that I am reviewing is the Aqua Keeper Panda Mask.

Disclaimer: I bought this item for the purpose of researching the best skincare products. This is not sponsored in any way. 


I was looking at my box of goodies from Malaysia and while looking, I discovered I had a stash of skincare products that I haven't used yet. I saw this cute looking Panda mask. I remember buying it because a few years back, character masks were so popular in Korea. Up until now, it is still popular. I have more character mask reviews in the coming days. 


The back of the package have some English translation on how to use it. It also has a straightforward picture on the steps. 


How to use: 
1) After cleansing soothe your face with toner 
2) Take the mask out of the package, place mask on face, positioning it carefully around the eyes 
3) Rest for about 15-20 minutes and remove the mask 
4) Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting gently on the skin. 

This is how it looks like on my face 


Hahaha :) it's really fun to use and it's filled with hydrating essence which is good for my skin because I'm Normal to Dry. 

Pros
- does what it claims 
- it didn't break me out and it doesn't few itchy on the skin 

Neutral
- it has a scent but it doesn't bother me 

Cons
- a little pricey. I think I paid US$11 for this pack alone. Most mask sheets are only $0.80 per piece
- not reaadily available in the market. You need to purchase it overseas and have it shipped

Would I recommend it to others? 
Yes :) 

Would I repurchase?
Yes if I go back to Korea or if I get to order it from my supplier. 

Product Rundown
Product Brand: Dewytree
Product Name: Aqua Keeper Panda Mask 
Nature of product: Skincare 
Price: US$11
Where to buy: TesterKorea 

No comments:

Post a Comment