Monday, July 18, 2016

Beauty Favorites for the month of June 2016


Hello guys! I know this is a super late post but I've been contemplating on whether or not to continue my favorites for each month. I wanted to post this earlier but this was the only time that I had to gather what I used the most last month. Without further a do, here are my favorites for the month of June. 


1. Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer in 05 Warm Beige - I have been hearing a lot of good reviews from a lot of beauty bloggers and beauty influencers and I joined the bandwagon. This is one of the best foundations I have tried to date. Best part is, it is from the drugstore. It gives you full coverage and it doesn't cake plus this is only PHP500 (US$10). 


2. The Face Shop Soul Perfume - we went to Seoul, South Korea last April and of course, I spent most of my stay there at Myeongdong. I saw this perfume at the Face Shop boutique. It was love at first smell. At first I was hesitant to buy it because it wasn't my usual go-to scent. I'm more of a fruity vanilla person than a flowery Titas of Manila scent lol (if you know what I mean). It's kind of the second one but it smells so good. Plus, this is only Limited in Seoul. Too bad, TFS doesn't carry it here in Manila and I'm almost out of it. If I remember it correctly, it retails for KRW14,000 or US$14. 


3. Coty Airspun in Translucent - this is one of my go-to powders for baking. It is heaven but the scent is awful lol it reminds me of my grandma. Anyways, as I said earlier, this is good for baking your makeup. It also is a drugstore product. I bought mine for PHP500 I think or PHP400. More or less that range. 


3. Ofra x MannyMua in ARIES - this was the first liquid lipstick I tested again after a long time of not using liquid lipsticks. I fell in love with the formula. It's non-drying and the shade is great. It's also cheaper than other brands in the market. I got mine for PHP800. Roughly around US$17. 




No comments:

Post a Comment