Thursday, July 14, 2016

MISSHA Swisspure x Le Petit Prince BB Cream

Hello lovely ladies! I am back with another review, this time it's from the Korean brand Swisspure and I will be reviewing the Limited Edition Le Petit Prince Compact Case. 


I received my package from one of the online sellers yesterday and I decided to give this cushion a review. I think this is the second time that I'll be reviewing a Cushion foundation (the first one was the Peripera Cushion foundation). 


The first time I saw this product, I told myself I need it in my life! I grew up reading The Little Prince as a part of our Reading class. It was one of those stories that I cannot forget because of the lessons it gave. Anyways, that being said, I immediately bought it when I saw someone was selling it. 

Packaging



It comes inside a pinkish-white box with the little prince design on it. Take note that it doesn't have any extra refill nor extra powder puff included (most Korean cushions include extra refill and puff as part of their promotion) 


Packaging is very straight forward. It has a pinkish-white color plastic cushion case with a little prince design imprint.


 What I like about the packaging though is that you can remove the foundation compartment. Meaning, once the foundation is finish, you can just buy a refill. Unlike the Peripera Frozen Cushion where there is no removable cushion compartment. 


The puff also has the little prince imprint on it, which is cute :) 

Claims
I needed to research on the product because everything on the packaging is written in Korean. It says in the website that it is for brightening, wrinkle care and for sunblock. Non-darkening, non-smearing, long lasting and it has a magic coverage. It also claims to have a soothing, firming and moisturizing effect. 

Ingredients 
Argan Oil, Witch Hazel and 34% Water 

Testing out the product

This is my bare face without any primer nor moisturizer 


You can see I have dark circles and some dark spots over my cheeks. Just to give you a background, I have normal to dry skin. I am NC 35 but sometimes lighter shades like NC 20 works for me. Korean cushion foundations usually cater to lighter skin tones. 

Here is the end result, using the Cushion Foundation 


As you can see, it actually covered the dark spots and gave a dewy finish. I like the coverage. It's not patchy and it applies evenly. The product also doesn't emphasize fine lines which is a plus for me. 

Pros 
- has a nice dewy finish (great for those who have dry skin) 
- covers dark spots and blemishes 
- applies evenly 
- affordable (only PHP800 or US$17) 

Neutral 
- has a scent but it doesn't bother me 
- lasts for 3 to 4 hours which is okay because it's really humid here in Manila

Cons
- hard to find 
- doesn't have a refill 
- doesn't have any extra puff 

Product Rundown
Name: MISSHA Swisspure Cushion Foundation Limited Edition design Le Petit Prince
Price: PHP800 or US$17 
Where to buy: Korean Online Stores 
Shades: 21 and 23 







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! In reality I really bought this for the oackaging LOL :))

      Delete
  2. Hi Em! Did you buy this online? If yes, may I have the link? Been seeing this in instagram shops but costs about PHP1400 :(

    Also, I was hesitating on what shade to choose. I thought N21 pink ivory might be too light but it looks so good on you! ^-^ might get that instead of the N23 which is somewhat yellow toned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ericka! Yes I bought it online from a Korean Online Shop but I think this one is already currently out of stock. I haven't seen any preorders of this nor on-hand sales on the group. The group is SMYLEE group on FB you can check it out.

    I believe shade 23 is the darker of the two although it's not really yellow toned. It's the typical pink toned cushion. Surprisingly the pinkish shade is not as visible :) it can pass for everyday use.

    I'll be posting some more reviews on Korean Cushions that are wearable :) do check it out

    ReplyDelete