Sunday, July 10, 2016

Holika Holika 3 Step Pig-nose Clear Blackhead

Hello my loves! I am back again with another review. This time it's from the brand Holika Holika. 


Disclaimer: This product was bought with my own money for the purpose of research. This was not sponsored in any way. I'll always try my best to give the best unbiased review in my blog. 

Anyway, I bought this from my favorite Korean Cosmetic supplier Ji Yuri. She had a flash sale a couple of days ago and I've decided to dive in and try it. 

What it is
This is a 3 step Pore Strip pack. It cleans your skin with impurities such as black heads and white heads. 

How to use it
Steps are pretty simple although everything is written in Korean language so I cannot decipher what it actually says but basically just do all 3. 



First step: Use the first pack which is like an essence that will open your pores and make your pores open so that the impurities can be easily removed. 


That is how it looks like. You need to leave it on your skin for at least 15 mins. 


So after 15 minutes, you go to step two. 

Step Two: The second step is using the actual pore strip that removes the impurities. You need to wet your nose first before putting on the second strip. If your nose isn't wet, the strip would not adhere. You need to leave it on your nose for another 15 minutes. 

**WARNING*** 
Gross picture ahead

After 15 minutes (30 minutes total including the 1st step) this is what my strip looked like


It did remove a lot of black heads and white heads. 

Afterwards, you need to do the last step 


Step 3: Use the last pore strip to soothe your nose. Basically, it's like the healing step of the 3. 

Pros 
- easily available in the market (there's a Holika Holika kiosk in Watsons) 
- you can also buy it online 
- it does the job 

Neutral 
- it can be a little messy to do 

Cons 
- a little bit more expensive than the usual pore strips available 

Would i recommend it to others?
Yes definitely

Would you buy it again?
Yes, I would repurchase 

Product Name: Holika Holika 3 Step Pig-nose Clear Blackhead 
Price: I bought it for PHP80 from Ji Yuri 
Where to Buy: Watsons, Online Shops 






No comments:

Post a Comment