Saturday, April 19, 2014

Colour Collection's Ultimate Wear Lipstick

It took me awhile to post this entry mainly because I want to do justice with the product and thoroughly test them and not just give my first impression.

I received the Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick from Sample Room last month. Basically, the collection consists of 5 shades which are Headturner, Temptress, Queen Bee, Belissima and Angelic.

I will review the three (Headturner, Queen Bee and Angelic) shades in this post. The other two in another.


From top to bottom: Headturner, Angelic and Queen Bee.

From the description from Sample Room PH, the shades are described as: Headtuner - a show stopping pink color that packs a punch ; Angelic - a soft rosy nude color for everyday wear ; and Queen bee - a bright red shade that spells power




This is Angelic on my lips. The color is pinkish nude. 




Sorry for the messy application on my lips. I was a bit annoyed with removing Angelic on my lips that I just didn't care if I placed Queen Bee correctly or not. Hahaha :) So this is Queen Bee. It's a red shade with a blue undertone. It reminds me of MAC Ruby Woo.




Lastly, this is Headturner, it's an electic pink color. Bright electric pink to be exact. Reminds me of the Urban Decay Electric Palette.

Of the three, the shade that I wore the most was Angelic because I love nude lipsticks. The lipstick is very pigmented and when I say pigmented, it is a b**** to remove it. Literally, even if I applied oil on the tissue, it cannot be removed. The feel of the lipstick is very moisturizing. Although, when you drink water or when you kiss someone, the pigment transfers easily. It lasts for 3 to 4 hours and then you need to go to the bathroom for retouching.

I would say it is quite expensive for a lipstick because you only get 2.4 g of product. The usually amount you get for a lipstick is 3 to 4 g. The price is PHP 350. A little pricey for me. 

Would I purchase it again? Maybe. I like the colors and the pigments but the downside is that it is not readily available in the market. You need to go and contact Tupperwarebrands.ph to get this product.

I am honored that I was given the chance to try the lipsticks. I love the colors and the pigments. I love how it moisturizes my lips. 






No comments:

Post a Comment