Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sephora Brush Cleaner


So the other day, I was at Sephora buying all kinds of beauty products and one of the products I purchased was this Makeup cleaner from Sephora.

I forgot to bring my Makeup Brush cleaner specifically the Parian Spirit brush cleaner. It was bulky and I said to myself I need to put some in a smaller spray container so I can bring it with me for my vacation. To make the long story short, I forgot to bring the cleaner and I ended up buying this one.

First off, the cleaner has a nice scent. It smells better than the Parian Spirit. It has a lighter fruity smell. The Parian Spirit smells tangy and it gets into your nostrils. This one doesn't irritate your nose.

In the instructions, it says that you have to spray 3 to 4 times on your brush and then you sweep it on a cloth so that the makeup brush becomes clean. I followed the instructions. Bigger makeup brushes needs more sprays at least 5 to 6 times. I tried it on my powder brush and my foundation brush and it does not work as well as my Parian Spirit. I'm assuming it is because it doesn't have an oil component to it. The Parian Spirit has a bit of an oil component that's why it easily cleans the makeup brushes. It's also a bit annoying to spray the solution to the brush because a lot of product comes out from the spray nozzle and it doesn't hit the brush entirely. It goes everywhere. 

Sadly, I'm a bit disappointed with this one. Not worth the money I paid for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment