Sunday, April 27, 2014

Shopping Trip



Me and my husband went on a shopping trip to Bukit Bintang - the shopping haven of tourists. There are tons of malls in the area. All of the high end brands are in the place. Of course, I went there to shop for makeup. HAHAHA :)) That's no brainer. My husband was there to tag along with me. 



From our house, we needed to take the bus going to Suria. From Suria, we waited at the shed for the free bus ride going to Bukit Bintang. There are two lines you can ride for free in KL. The Green line which goes around KLCC to Bukit Bintang and the Purple line which we haven't tried yet. 

We rode the bus and went down at the Starhill Sephora Gallery but we didn't went inside. I think I already have too much Sephora items and it was time for me to move on with other stuff. I went to a shop inside Farenheit Mall. Which is a few blocks away Pavillion Mall. I searched the internet where to find Kryolan  products and found out that it was available in a MUD shop at Farenheit. We went there to check it out. It was makeup heaven for Pro MUAs...sadly we weren't able to take pictures because it wasn't allowed. There were Ben Nye products, CS products, Kryolan products, Temptu products, OCC lip tars and so much more. We will be going back soon because I'm eyeing to buy a Kryolan foundation palette. I'm still thinking because it's a little too pricey for me. It only has 12 shades compared to the RCMA palette which has 18 shades. RCMA is not available here in Malaysia.

Then we went to Baskin Robbins for an ice cream break. My husband has a sweet tooth. He loves eating chocolates. I, on the other hand, was looking for coffee. Starbucks and Baskin Robbins were just beside each other in the mall but the que in Statbucks was a bit long. We just ate at Baskin Robbins instead. He had chocolate mudpie and I had javamocha.



To make the long story short, we went to Bukit Bintang to window shop for makeup and ended up not buying the things that I was supposed to buy. 

Here's a video clip of our adventure to Bukit Bintang :)




No comments:

Post a Comment