Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Unboxing my Modbox


Received this in my mail today. My first Beauty Box here in Kuala Lumpur. I've always wanted to try beauty boxes in Manila. When I go back home, I will definitely subscribe to BDJ Box. 

Anyway, Modbox is one of the beauty boxes here in Malaysia. They do things differently here when it comes to boxes. In the Philippines, you subscribe to beauty boxes and you don't know what is instore for you. When you get the box, here, technically you either know or you don't know what is inside because there are two kinds of boxes, the one that you pick the contents and the one that you just subscribe to. 

Modbox lets you pick the contents of your beauty box. There are other box subsriptions like Lilac Box, Bag of Love, and Vanity Trove. I wanted to subscribe to Lilac box but they will be sending out the boxes on May 5. I won't be here anymore on that date. So maybe next time. 

My box contains this:


A welcome note and 3 items that I hand pick. Not bad because I got a full sample of a dry shampoo. Which I am so giddy to try. The box only costs around RM 17 if I am not mistaken. So roughly PHP 230. It's the cheapest beauty box I think.


Inside is the Shaire London Hair Perfume Dry Shampoo


Sample size of the Human Nature Elixir 


And a Dentiste toothpaste sample. 

I am most definitely excited to try the Dry Shampoo. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment