Sunday, April 27, 2014

I want to be a part of Sample Room's Blogger Circle

As the title goes...this entry is all about my love for Sample Room :)


I've recently discovered Sample Room. I signed up and immediately fell in love with it. What does Sample Room give you exactly? Simple...they let you test out products, most of the time, these products are new and just about to be launched in the market. They give you samples - sometimes they even give a full sized sample. Many people ask me if I get the samples for free. Well, technically it's a yes and a no. Yes, because they give you 100 points for sign up. Those points can get you a lot of samples already. Basically the items have points to them - it's like your cash but point system. I like boosting my points, so what I did, I purchased my VIP points and wow, I earned a lot from it. 


As many of you all know, I am a beauty junkie. I love cosmetics and beauty products. Sample Room was just perfect for me. I've received a lot of samples ranging from Argan Oil to Lipsticks. 


As I write this entry, I am thinking that I want to be chosen as a Sample Room blogger. Why? Why would they choose me? Well, I know there are a lot of qualified bloggers out there but what sets me apart from them is that my entries are straight from the heart. I blog things which I know will be helpful to my fellow makeup enthusiasts. I mean, technically, I am a consumer and for me to buy products in the market - specifically makeup, is from referrals or another basis is a good marketing strategy. I mean, why would I buy a product which costs a lot but from the reviews, the product doesn't perform well...

Well, even if I do not get chosen, my love and patronage for Sample Room would be the same. I love Sample Room and from a makeup junkie like me, I want to say thank you for giving every member the opportunity to try the products. 

Cheers and more power to Sample Room :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment