Monday, April 14, 2014

Garnier BB Eye Roll-On

I saw this product yesterday while my we were in the Guardian store. Guardian is a counterpart of Watsons in Manila. They sell pharmaceutical products, cosmetics, and bath and body products.

I know that Garnier had under eye roll-on products before but this one in particular is a re-formulation of the product. 


This is the Garnier BB Eye Roll-on. I got the Natural shade to try on. 


The product says this is the first BB eye roll-on that gives you an amazing fresh look with a single gesture and offers you a total solution for a fresh look in a flash.

It says also that it is non-creasing and the  eye area will look:

1. Fairer
2. More Radiant
3. More even-toned 
4. With less dark circles
5. With less dark spots
6. Fresher
7. Smoother
8. Less tired
9. More hydrated
10. Tighten


A video of my first usage of the BB Under Eye Roll-On




I think the product in general is good. If you want a natural looking face then this is a nice product to try on.

What are your thoughts about the product?

No comments:

Post a Comment