Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

This entry is long overdue. I've been using this foundation since last year and I can say this is one of my favorite foundation.



The Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation provides medium to full coverage. It is buildable. It hides blemishes and decreases visibility of the pores. It also claims to last for 10 hours. What I like about this foundation is it has 15 shades from light, medium to dark shade.

I am in the color 25 medium beige. I also bought a dark shade in 45 tan for contouring purposes. 

I love this product because of the coverage it gives. It makes my face look flawless and it is actually a photo finish foundation. It makes your face look flawless in HD pictures/videos. I use this usually with a powder to lock in the foundation. You can also use this alone but in humid areas, it won't be advisable. 

I tested the product for 6 hours and here is a video clip of the product testing :


No comments:

Post a Comment