Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I <3 LUXOLA

That was really quick. Finally received the brushes that I ordered from Luxola. Shipment only took a day. They packed my stuff yesterday and it arrived today. I am so giddy with my package.


They also gave me a sample conditioner and a free elastic band with I <3 LUXOLA on it. Pretty neat. 



Here's a sneak peek of what I bought: 


Beauty Blender Pro Editon (black with the solid cleaner). RM 120 = PHP 1,680


Sigma F82 Round Kabuki Brush RM 74.50 = PHP 1,043


Zoeva 104 Buffer Brush RM 57.50 = PHP  805 

Best part about my Luxola haul is that I got a 30% discount on my items because of the Labour Day sale here in Malaysia. It's like I got the Zoeva brush for free. Hihihi :) I'm soooo happy with my order. I'm definitely ordering again from Luxola. 

I will be giving an in depth review of the brushes in my next entry :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment