Saturday, April 19, 2014

Soap and Glory: My latest addiction

Hello ladies, sorry...it took me awhile to do anothe entry. I've been sick lately. I've been having an upset stomach and I wasn't in the mood to write not until today.

My entry today is all about bath products particularly that of Soap and Glory. I've heard so much about Soap and Glory before. I know that this brand is from the UK. Sephora actually has Soap and Glory products so I am luck enough to test some of their goodies.


I bought the Glad Hair Day Shampoo, Hand Food Lotion and the Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I am so in-love with the products most especially the Hand Food.

All of the products above smells terrific. They all have sweet fruity scents. The hand food it kinda smells floral to me. Glad hair day smells a little bit like raspberry and Sugar Crush smells like lime.


Sugar Crush is a body scrub or an exfoliator. This thing is really not new in the market. Actually, bath and body works also has the same item...I forgot the name. This one is a mild version of the bath and body works scrub that I have tested before because that one has a calming-soothing effect. This one simply exfoliates. I like the fact that it is readily available here unlike Bath and Body Works because you need to order it from the US.


Glad Hair Day is also an amazing product. I noticed that my hair is stronger and that I had less breakage when I was using this. It also has a nice raspberry scent. I also noticed that my hair became shiny when I started using this. 


Of the three products, this, I have to say is the best worth for my money. I'm almost half way done with the tube. I love using this on my hands because it makes my hands smooth and soft. I like that it moisturizes my hands. I actually do laundry so this product suits me well. 

Overall, I love the products above and i highly recommend them to you guys. Have you tried Soap and Glory products?  I would be glad to hear from you :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment