Tuesday, April 8, 2014

March Favorites

It took me awhile to post this entry because of the unending errands. Anyways, I want to share with you guys my cosmetic favorites for the month of March


1. MAC Studio Fix Powder in C 3.5 - always have and always will be a staple in my makeup bag. I am so in love with this powder and I will forever be using this.

2. BH Cosmetics' That's Heart Palette - I gave a first impression of this palette and I was disappointed at first. Last month, I've been playing with this a lot and it has been a very handy palette for me. It has everything you need. Plus points because it is very compact. I travel a lot and I need things that can be easily placed in my bag. I always use the neutral colors. I also like the contour and the blush powder. 

3. Milani Baked Blsuh in Luminoso - I love this blush. As what I said before, this blush is a dupe for the Benefit Rockateur blush. It has that rose gold pigment in it. I love that you don't need to re-touch when you use this  product

4. Sephora Eye Makeup Remover - I actually use this eye makeup remover as a whole face makeup remover. I like the fact that it is half water and half oil. I don't use oil based makeup removers because it makes me feel so sticky specially with the weather now in the Philippines.

5. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - I love love love this concealer. It is a bit pricey but it goes a long way. It works well with my MAC Studio Fix powder and I never have to buy another one in maybe a  year because a little goes a long way. This is definitely a staple in my bag.

6 Colour Collection BB Cream - Yes, I love this BB Cream. I've been using this a lot last month. I love the coverage and the feel of this BB Cream. I've been using this as a primer and not as a foundation. I love the scent and the consistency of the product. 

7 E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit in Medium - Ever since I learned how to groom my eyebrows, I've been playing with this brow kit and this is also one of a staple product for me. It is cheap and it gives a nice effect on my brows. 

8 DAISO Eyebrow Pencil - I've also been using this product together with my E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit. I love that it comes with a spoolie on the other end of the pencil. It's also cheap. It's only PHP 88.

9.EOS Strawberry Sorbet - Who wouldn't love EOS? I just love the scent of this lip balm and the moisturizing effect that it gives to my chappy lips. 

10. The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Tint - This was given to me as a gift and I've been using this as an everyday blush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment