Sunday, April 6, 2014

First Impression: The Balm Bahama Mama

Yesterday, my husband and I were strolling around Bukit Bintang and we found out that there's a Sasa Mall at Sungei Wang. My husband said I should look inside. The first thing I asked was of course if they had Bahama Mama...Luckily, they had one last stock.


Of course, I purchased it right away. It wasn't discounted. I bought it for RM 65. I think converted to Peso it is around PHP 850. So it's actually a little bit more expensive than the one in Beauty Bar because I know they sell it for PHP 750.

Anyway, I have been looking for this Bronzer for a long time. I heard a lot of good reviews and I bought the last piece yesterday. 


In the description it says : This matte Bronzer creates the look of beautifully tanned skin without any orange undertones for a fresh-out-the beach glow. Bahama mama also doubles as the perfect contour powder and matte brown eyeshadow.



I actually use bronzers as countour for my face. I like the fact that this Bronzer is matte. It's not shimmery as to other bronzers. It looks natural and it is perfect for my skin tone. 


I like the fact that it has .25 oz amount of product which I think is a lot. Good price for the quantity. Longevity wise I have to play with this first before I can thoroughly give a full blown review.




No comments:

Post a Comment