Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hoarding The Balm Products

I've been hoarding a lot of the Balm products. I am so amazed with how the items perform. Quality and quantity wise, I can say I am in love with all of the stuff that I bought.


As you know I bought Bahama Mama and The Frat Boy before. I am so amazed with the pigment pay-off that I bought the other blushes like Cabana Blh and Down Boy. I will swatch and review these products in the coming days. 


I also bought the balm Time Balm primer. I love the texture of this primer. It feels like the Porefessional primer of Benefit. Not to mention it's a lot cheaper than the Porefessional and you get 1 fl. oz. which I think is a lot more than the Porefessional.


I am still thinking if I will be buying some professional makeup stuff from Kryolan and RCMA. I really want to have my own foundation palette for future use because I want to study makeup artistry. It wouldn't hurt if I had those things. I'm just struggling at the moment because I need to choose which items to buy because money doesn't grow on trees. Hahaha :))) I need to save a lot to get all those makeups. 


No comments:

Post a Comment