Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Benefit Go TropiCoral Set


I was at Sephora the other day and I was choosing between the benefit box sets. I ended up with this one. I wanted to try the blushes from benefit. I think this was the perfect color for me. I've heard a lot of raves from youtubers and bloggers about the coralista blush from benefit so I bought this one.


Okay, so this box contains 4 products from benefit. It costs RM 110. Roughly around PHP 1,500 when converted to Peso. Going back, it contains the cha cha tint ( an orange liquid cheek and lip tint), high beam ( liquid highlighter ) , Coralista blush ( Coral  tone blush ) and the Coralista lip gloss. All of them are smaller than their actual size. 


It also has a travel size brush for the coralista blush. 


The inside of the box also contains tips and tricks on how to use the products inside. 


It also comes with a good size mirror. 

I tried using the products awhile ago. I like the cha cha tint for the cheeks but not for the lips. The high beam was also impressive. Coralista Blush was also good. It has a lot of pigment in it. The lip gloss was okay. It was a typical lipgloss. I know it is premature to say this but it's not fancy and it's something I will not repurchase in the future. It gives that super glossy finish. Kinda like the "lechon lips" as to what my mother says. You get what I mean...😜

Overall, I think I got a good purchase with this one. I will play with the items in the coming days and I will give a review of each. 

Have you tried the products above? What are your thoughts about it? I would love to hear from you 😊






No comments:

Post a Comment