Friday, April 4, 2014

Sephora CC Care + Color

 I'm really not a fan of BB creams but as what I said before, I use the product as a primer for my face. I think it makes my foundations last longer. A couple of weeks ago, sephora sent me an email about this CC cream. I actually thought this was the airbrush foundation because packaging looks similar. My husband bought this as a gift for our wedding. 


It says in the package that it is a CC Care + Color SPF 20 sunscreen more beautiful than ever. The scent of this product reminds me of the color collection BB cream. I don't know if all BB creams have the same scent but it actually smells the same. 


That is the back part of the box.


This is the CC cream. It contains 1 fl. oz. It also says in the packaging that it even skin tone, it smooths the skin and it gives radiant glow.


It comes with a built-in pump which is good. 


My hand with no product 


The consistency of the CC cream is rich. It does not drip on my hand which I think is good.


That's an unblended CC cream.


End result of blending the CC cream.

Overall, my first impression of this product is good. It has a good coverage. Consistency of the product is good. It has a nice scent. I think I like this product.

I will play with this more in the future and I will give an in-depth review of this in the coming entries.



No comments:

Post a Comment